Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tuesday Tastes People's Choice Award (7)


This just keeps getting better and better! I noticed a lot of partying was going on as it seemed everyone had at least one comment from fellow Tuesday Tastes participants! And not only did we have more recipes linked this week - we had more People's Choice voters too! It is really exciting and fun to see our Tuesday Tastes Party grow a a little bigger every week! I can't wait to see what next week brings!


Votes are in! This week's People's Choice Award goes out to



*Image by LaureNspired

Aren't they beautiful? Words don't even come close to describing them! I don't know about you, but I am just waiting for an excuse to try these! If you have a chance, make sure to head over to LaureNspired and congratulate Lauren! Congratulations,  Lauren!

I hope to see you all next week for another Tuesday Tastes Party!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment