Monday, May 17, 2010

Introducing New Tuesday Tastes People's Choice Printable Recipe Kit Award

Hello! Happy day to everyone! It's been so much fun watching this little blog grow! I love the community that is developing and I wanted to find a way to express my gratitude to all of you Crazy Daisy followers! I am so excited to finally share some really exciting news with you! I now have an actual prize for the Tuesday Tastes People's Choice winner. Each week, the person's whose recipe earns the most votes will win an exclusive Printable Recipe Kit designed by Bird at Bird Crafts! Bird is here to reveal this wonderful award! Take it away Bird...

Firstly, thank you so much Jasey for inviting me over and for this awesome opportunity! You have such a cool linky with Tuesday Tastes and I often link up my own recipes, so you can imagine how happy I am to be here!

Oh, and where are my manners...Hi, I'm Bird from Bird Crafts and I L-O-V-E designing Printable Parties, so this is a total first for me! I've had a blast designing this printable recipe kit and I hope you Crazy Daizy readers will enjoy it and perhaps be able to store your favourite recipes for posterity?! :)

The kit includes recipe cards, a cover sheet (to attach to your recipe box or binder), some cute little labels and a bookmark to help you get all your recipes organised and archived in a stylish and cute fashion!


Yummy! :)



Oh, and do come by to say hi at Bird Crafts won't you?! There are craft tutorials, printable FREEBIES, party ideas and I host a Party Ideas Linky every 1st week of the month (you can link up all your yummy cakes)!

Have fun cooking and printing!
Hugs,

Bird

Isn't Bird simply amazing!?! Make sure to check out Bird Crafts, when you have a second. I am sure you will fall in love with her sweet and charming designs! I would love just an ounce of her talent! Thank you, Bird for your inspiring generosity! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment