Monday, May 3, 2010

Tuesday Tastes (6)


Welcome to Tuesday Tastes! I am so glad you dropped by for a visit! Did you have a chance to check out last week's recipes? I hope so because, there were some really great ideas linked up! Congratulations to Homemade Hoosier, whose Twix Bars won the People's Choice Award! I wonder which recipe will win this week! We've been hitting around 20 recipes each week- lets' see if we can reach 25 or 30 this week! It's party time! I can't wait to see what's been cooking!

Come back on Friday to cast your vote for the People's Choice Award! I can't wait to see what's your favorite!

Don't forget to grab a button - isn't it a cute party favor?!? If you aren't linked up, you will be disqualified from the People's Choice Award and run the risk of having your recipe deleted.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment