Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Tastes Party (15)


Hello! Welcome to Tuesday Tastes! I'm so glad you joined the party! I can't wait to see what delicious things you have to share today! I'm a little late getting started due to some unexpected challenges (there's nothing like a little flat tire in the middle of nowhere on a what should have been a ten hour drive, ending just over 14 hours) so let's get this party rolling!

** Welcome back if you are here to vote for your favorite recipe (polls open at 7/8/10 at noon)! I have exciting news that I don't want you to miss!!! CSN stores has offered Crazy Daisy readers a $40 gift certificate giveaway. Click here for details!** 



Don't forget to come back Thursday after noon to vote for your favorite! Polls are open until midnight Sunday! Winners will be announced Monday, receive and award button AND this exclusive printable recipe kit designed by BirdCrafts!!!

I'll be back later to announce the People's Choice winners for last week! There some amazing recipes!!! Click here to check them out!


**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted.
Photobucket
Want more? Have it delivered straight to your inbox!!!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment