Monday, May 17, 2010

Tuesday Tastes (8)


Welcome to Tuesday Tastes! I am so glad you dropped by! Have you heard the news? There is now a prize for the People's Choice winner! The person whose recipe earns the most votes will receive an exclusive Tuesday Tastes Printable Recipe Kit designed by Bird @ BirdCrafts. If you missed the reveal, click here! So, what's been cooking in your world? I have almost perfected my Wholesome Oatmeal Raisin Cookies! I can't wait to share them!

We are also trying something new this week! A new feature has been added by Inlinkz, that just may make casting your vote even easier! After the linky closes, noon Thursday, and no longer accepts recipes, polls open. Come back to this post to vote and you will be able to make your selection just by clicking on your favorite's link. Pretty slick, huh?!?


If you are new to Tuesday Tastes, click here for details!!! Well, I think all we have left to do now is PARTY! Let's get link'n!

**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment