Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 101 Blog Award


I am soooo very excited, a little humbled, and extremely tickled to have made someone's happy list! My blogging friend, Kel from Between the Lines, passed this very fun award to me! THANK YOU!!!! Isn't it just sweet? Part of earning the reward is sharing 10 things that make me happy! This is really too much fun - who doesn't love happy thoughts?

Ten Happy Thoughts

1. My husband - especially when he says, "beautiful"
2. Carter's giggle
3. Kellen's laugh
4. Smiles - especially my kiddos!
5. Taylor
6. Cabin time with my mom, dad, and little bros
7. Grandma's House - and everything and everyone that comes with it!
8. Thursday lunches - Sean
9. Morning chats - Andrea
10. Thick chewy Rice Krispie Treats
11. Everything on my Life's Little Moments list (located on my sidebar)
12. Helena -anything Helena
13. Guess I better stop there... but I could definitely go on (sunshine, park days, Vikings games, popsicles, bedtime stories, bubbles, quilting with mom, projects with dad, ...)


Now to spread a little of this happiness! My Happy 101 nominations go to...**EDITED** see here

1. Jen at Tatertots and Jello - A true blogger buddy who stopped to help me when I was an even newer kid on the blogging block. Her blog is for anything crafty and soooo inspirational!
2. Diane at Created by Diane - My new bloggy friend - we seem to share a sweet tooth and a knack for mixing up egg whites with egg yolks. Her place is simply delish!
3. Stacey at Fun to Craft - What a fun gal! Super fun, super inspirational, and a must on your list of reads!
4. Diana at The Girl Creative - host to New Friend Friday! I love New Friend Friday because it really provides an opportunity get to know others in Bloggerville. Not to mention, the amazing thoughts and ideas that spark from her pages.


Check these blogs out! They are sure to make your happy list too!


Oh, yeah, see these chairs?


I seriously cannot wait to show you what I have done to them! A big reveal is coming soon! Stay tuned! Follow this link to check it out!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment