Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tuesday Tastes People's Choice Award (4)

Happy Saturday! I hope your day is looking as sunny as mine is! There were some really yummy recipes linked up to the Tuesday Tastes Party this week -if you missed them, click here to check them out! Well,  the votes are in and since there was a tie, I used the in-linkz stats (number of views) as a breaker. Which makes this week's People's Choice Award winner...

They look super delish and I cannot wait to make some!
Congratulations Sana's Gift Shoppe and Ideas!!!
Grab your award button from the sidebar and wear it proudly! Use it as you like - you could even write a post highlighting your win! How fun is this? You are now listed in the Winner's Gallery on the Tuesday Tastes page! I can't wait to see what you all cook up for next weeks party - everyone is invited!

I'm off to get ready for the Walk MS! I have to go mark the route we will be walking. The sun is shining which is a WONDERFUL! I won't have all those walkers out in the cold snow! It is a beautiful day! If you want to know more about my big event, follow this link!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment