Thursday, April 15, 2010

Floral Quilted Table Runner

I know, two posts in one day! Crazy, huh! Hopefully, it's a little treat because something has been up with this computer of mine and I was spending hours just waiting in-between clicks, which doesn't lend itself well to quality blogging! However, Mr. Crazy (he would love that reference) fixed everything and I'm back in action! I do love that man!

Here's a peak at what I have been up to.


I just finished this little table runner! Isn't it pretty? I love the colors... 





and the detail in the stitching...


What do you think?

Now I just  have to figure out what to do with it. I love how it looks on my table, but I think it just might be a gift for someone I really love. That is, if I can part with it?!?!

Participating in The CSI Project
Visit thecsiproject.com

giveaways

Photobucket

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment