Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Belated Easter!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had an amazing time in St. George! I must apologize for dropping off of the blogging world for a few days. My family was traveling for the holidays, and I was foolishly expecting to have access to the internet.... well, the bunny didn't deliver on that wish! However, we did have a fabulous Easter, and I hope you all did too! I missed all of my blogging buddies!

While I was gone, my photobucket account decided that I was over my alloted band width, and I lost some photos. You can imagine the panic in my heart when I discovered my blog was in such bad shape. Thank goodness that is over and Crazy Daisy is pretty again! Thanks for sticking with me! Sorry about that!

Also, we need to finish up voting for the first Tuesday Tastes Party! Please check out this link, browse the recipes that are linked up AND LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR VOTE! Just leave the number of your favorite recipe (make sure to follow the above link)! You have until 11:30 PM (Mountain Standard Time) Wednesday, April 7, 2010 to cast your vote! I cannot wait to see who wins!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment