Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Friday!!!

The Girl Creative

Welcome to another New Friend Friday! This week, Diana from The Girl Creative wants to know about our most embarrassing moments! While I have plenty of those, the one that comes to mind takes place on Thanksgiving a couple of years back at Canyon Ferry Lake. We were spending the holiday at the lake house with my in-laws and my niece, Taylor - and I was making the gravy. There were some clear glass canisters on the counter and I asked someone to pass the flour so I could thicken the gravy. After adding tablespoon upon tablespoon of flour, my gravy was still as thin as water! With a taste, I discovered my flour was really powdered sugar! You can imagine how that tasted! Needless to say, our turkey dinner was sans gravy! 


How about you, what is your most embarrassing moment? Do tell, I would love to know!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment