Monday, April 12, 2010

Tuesday Tastes #3 and 5 Winners!!!!!

HappyDay



Before we start this week's Tuesday Tastes Party, I need to announce last week's People's Choice winners.... I know I am late with the announcement, but truthfully I haven't been quite sure what to do - we have five winners! Here are the Tuesday Tastes #2 People's Choice Winners! Drumrolllll please...






CONGRATULATIONS!!!!




Crazy Daisy Button


Grab an award button from my sidebar to use on your recipe post and/or sidebar. You will also be listed in the winner's gallery on the Tuesday Tastes Page.

On to Tuesday Tastes #3! I cannot wait to see what you all have cooking! If you are new to Tuesday Tastes, follow this link for instructions. Everything will remain the same, except for one small thing. If you enter, you have two votes this week; one for your fabulous kitchen inspiration and one for something else you think looks delish!!!!!

Don't forget to grab a button because if you don't link back, you rsk having your entry deleted and/or being disqualified from the People's Choice Contest.

Okay, let's link!

Oh, I was going to mention that I had a reader last week who was frustrated because there wasn't an easy way to print some of the featured recipes. If you are interested in a print friendly button for your blog or learning how to create a print friendly version out of anything you read on the web, follow this link!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment