Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Tastes (5)

Photobucket

It's taste'n time!!!! Welcome to my Tuesday Tastes Party! I can't wait to see what you have cook'n this week! I found a new recipe for Frosted Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars that you might want to check out (yuummmyyyy!) There have been some pretty tasty link-ups - I am sure we won't be disappointed this week! I wanted to give another congratulations to Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas, whose, Homemade Almond Joy Bars received the People's Choice Award last week! Make sure to come back Thursday after noon when the linky is closed to vote for your favorite recipe! Polls will be open until 11:59 PM Friday night! Enjoy your day everyone!

PS - Don't forget to grab the button from the sidebar! (If you aren't linked up, your recipe will be disqualified from the People's Choice contest and/or be deleted).


HappyDay

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment