Friday, April 16, 2010

Tuesday Tastes People's Choice Award (#3)

Just when you think you have the perfect plan, there is a wrinkle. I thought I would be able to add each new recipe as it was linked, only to find out that after someone voted, I could not change the polls. Due to this, I was not able to add the last two entries. So, I combined the stats from inlinkz with the votes from the poll to determine who won the award this week. Next week this will be all ironed out - I hope!

Anyways, we have a winner for the third Tuesday Tastes People's Choice Award.  Let's hear it for



Crazy Daisy Button

CONGRATS!!!!
Make sure to grab your award button! Display it on your post, your sidebar, really anywhere you would like. Announce it to the blogging world! 

Hope to see you back next week for another Tuesday Tastes Party!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment