Monday, June 28, 2010

Tuesday Tastes Party (14)


Welcome to our Tuesday Tastes Party! I couldn't believe how amazing all the recipes were last week! It looked as if everyone was in the mood for sweet things! I know I was... still am. Ok, so when aren't I?!? I can't wait  get this party started! I know we are in for a treat! Let's get linking!

Don't forget to come back Thursday after noon to vote for your favorite! Polls are open until midnight Sunday! Winners will be announced Monday, receive and award button AND this exclusive printable recipe kit designed by BirdCrafts!!!

**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted.
Photobucket
If you want more Crazy Daisy, have it delivered right to your inbox!!! 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment