Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Tastes (12)


Happy Day! I wish you all beautiful sunny days! Welcome to Tuesday Tastes! I know everyone has yummy recipes to link up - I can't wait to see what you have brought to the party! Here's a couple thoughts - I am getting this party started late (my little one is sick) so recipes are welcome until Friday at noon when People's Choice Award Polls open. You have until noon Sunday to cast your vote (winner will receive this exclusive printable recipe kit)! I thought an extra day of partying might be really fun! I hope you enjoy checking out all the recipes - don't forget to leave our amazing Tuesday Tastes friends a comment so they know you are celebrating with them! Let's get linking!

**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment