Monday, June 7, 2010

Tuesday Tastes (11)


Are you ready for another party? I know it's going to be a great one! I just wonder if we can hit  35 recipes this week?!?! What do you think? I can't wait to see what spectacular dishes are in your kitchens this week. Recently, I've posted two of my fav's - Tollhouse Cookie Pie Bars and Black Beans and Rice. Check them out if you get a chance! So, what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started! I love our little party community! Don't you? Make someone's day and leave a comment letting them know how much you love partying with them at Tuesday Tastes - after all, there would be no party without all of you! THANK YOU so very much for joining us!!!

**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted.

Photobucket
PS - You know that spot for followers, over on the right side in my sidebar? It seems to be a little afraid of hitting 200! Would you mind helping it out a little bit? I would love you forever! (Ok, I already do, but I would love you even more!)

PPS - I wanted to mention that there is an easy widget to install on your blogs to make your posts print friendly. It's so nice to be able to make things simple once in a while. If you are interested in helping your readers out by making your recipes easier to print - click here.

You can even make any post you want print-friendly. All you have to do is copy/paste the URL of what you are reading. Follow this link to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment