Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Tastes Party (10)


Tuesday, already? I simply can't believe it! My family has started summer off with a bang! We took a small trip to Utah this weekend to ride Thomas the Train, visit Hogle Zoo, and swim at Grins and Fins - all to come home and celebrate my littlest guy's third birthday (we managed to squeeze in a small family party... I guess we'll have the kids over later!) Time really does fly when you are having fun!

I'm getting our Tuesday Tastes Party started a little bit late, but it's going to be a great one! I know you all have amazing things to share and I can't wait to see what you've got cooking! Remember, People's Choice Award polls open Thursday at noon, so make sure to come back and vote for your favorite! The winner will receive an exclusive Tuesday Tastes Printable Recipe Kit designed by Bird Crafts! If you are new to Tuesday Tastes, click here for details

**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/odeleted.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment