Monday, November 8, 2010

Words to Love By ~ Peace



I know that you have come to expect to find recipes here, at Crazy Daisy, but if we go back to the roots of this blog we remember its purpose is not only to inspire, but to celebrate the small things. Keeping this in mind, I thought I would take a moment to point out my Words to Love By section. See it, way down there on the right?  It is the little things that matter - and if we aren't careful, we pass right over them. What a shame. That's kind of what's been happening around here - these wonderful thoughts have been slipped in with hopes that you might stumble across them. Maybe some of you have, but in this world where there is so much that can bring us down, these words need to be celebrated so we can live, or love by them. So, from now on, that's what I intend to do, share them so we can celebrate life together - inspired with love. 

These are my words for today:


Peace.
 It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. 
It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
~ Unknown



What a beautiful thought... keeping this peace isn't always easy ~ but the moments my heart is calm in our bustling world leave me hungry for more. 
What about you?



Photobucket

A Day With Two

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment