Friday, November 12, 2010

Printable Lunch Box Notes

Image by Crafts and Sutch

Little things can make a big difference. Sometimes all it takes is knowing someone is thinking of me to totally turn my day around - a text, note, or even a simple hello can do the trick. Which is why I often leave a little note in my son's lunch box hoping to add a bit of happiness to his day. So when I stumbled on to these fun lunch box notes from Crafts & Sutch today I fell in love with them and just knew that I had to share them! What an extra special way to spread a little sunshine! Who wouldn't love to find one of these tucked away with their peanut butter and jelly sandwich? If you'd like to use them, head over to Crafts and Sutch, and grab their free printable. While you are there, give them a little extra comment love and make sure to say hello for me!

PS - Who says these are just for kids? They would totally be fun to slip on a teacher or co-worker's desk or even to sneak into your hubby's pocket... a little sunshine goes a long way! As a matter of fact, one of my favorite songs says...

"When it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile"

What an easy way to show someone your smile! In fact, it's going to be pretty warm out there after all these smiles start turning up!

Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment