Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cinnamon Maple Cream Syrup


Cinnamon. Maple. Cream.... just give me a waffle already!!! Seriously, this weekend when I made this to go with my favorite pancakes, I could probably have drank it straight up. Oh dear me, did I just say that out loud? Just take my word for it - it takes but a few minutes to make is super-duper easy and totally worth it! Breakfast will never be the same! You may even consider drizzling some over your favorite ice cream... heaven!

Cinnamon Maple Cream Syrup
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 water
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup
  • 1//2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
In a small saucepan, bring sugars and water to a boil. Stir and boil just until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and whisk in maple syrup, cream, vanilla, and cinnamon. Serve with your favorite pancakes, waffles, or ice cream.

Makes 2 1/2 cups





This would be amazing with my favorite pumpkin pancakes!!!

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend   wrap    up           party!


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special










Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment