Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baked Creamy Crab Dip


I L.O.V.E. everything about this dip!!! What's not to love about gooey cheese spread over warm slices of baguette? And to make it better, it's not only gooey, it's garlicky with pieces of crab meat! YUM! I have been playing with this recipe for awhile, and I think its finally ready share - it will be perfect for holiday parties! My husband likes to have it while watching football - frankly, I can't think of an occasion that I wouldn't enjoy it with. But who needs excuses, right?

Baked Creamy Crab Dip
*Recipe by Crazy Daisy

8 oz. cream cheese, softened (I like to use the 1/3 less fat kind because it doesn't bake up greasy)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, heaping
4 medium green onions, sliced (@ 1/4 cup)
1 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
2 cloves of garlic, minced or grated
1 (6 oz.) can crab meat, drained

Stir all ingredients together until well combined. Spread into a shallow baking dish. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until hot throughout and bubbly. Serve with crackers, chips, or my fav - warm slices of baguette.
Photobucket
Don't want to miss anything?
 Have Crazy Daisy delivered straight to your in box!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment