Monday, July 19, 2010

Tuesday Tastes Party (17)


Hello! Welcome to Tuesday Tastes! As always, I can't wait to see what tasty treat you've brought to share with us! Before we get started, I would like to announce last week's People's Choice Awards! We have two fabulous winners! They are


Aren't those amazing recipes? Make sure to grab them for your file - I know I did! Now, let's get this party started!!! We're going to mix things up just a bit! Instead of asking you to come back to vote, I will choose the People's Choice winners based on each link's stats. The recipe with the most visits (open for submissions until 6:00 P.M. Sunday, July 25) will win this exclusive Tuesday Tastes printable recipe kit designed by BirdCrafts.



**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted.
Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment