Monday, July 12, 2010

Tuesday Tastes (16)


Welcome back to Tuesday Tastes! Before we get started, I thought it would be fun to announce last week's People's Choice Winner! All of the recipes were fabulous, but this is the one most voted for!


Doesn't that sound delish? I love the flavors! Balsamic Vinaigrette and Barbeque... who'd have thought?!?! However, now that I do think about it, it makes perfect sense! Can't wait to give it a try!!! 

What's been cooking in your kitchen this week!?! You will find Chicken Artichoke Pasta if you stop by my place. It's a pretty fabulous pasta dish that is not only healthy but  pretty tasty too! Check it out! I think it's time to get this party rollin'!!! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite recipe! Polls open Thursday at noon. The winner will receive this exclusive printable recipe kit!



**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted.


Just in cased you missed it, check out this giveaway for a $40 gift certificate to CSN Stores!!!
Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment