Friday, March 26, 2010

New Friend Friday - A little about me

The Girl Creative is hosting New Friend Friday. A place to make new friends in blogger world. This week, she asked us to  tell something interesting about ourselves... here goes!

The Girl Creative


Well, let's see... I am one of the new kid's on the block in blogger world. I have to say that my blogging adventure has been really fun! I am hosting and Tuesday Tastes Party -a place to share inspiration from your kitchen- and am a little worried I won't have a very good turn out. No one wants to be the girl having a party with no guests! So, if you're around, stop by and link up, or just come browse and cast your vote for the People's Choice Award.

And on a randonm note, I love this quote,

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."" Emma Bombeck



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment