Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fabric Flowers


Flowers, flowers, everywhere! Have you noticed? Hair, clothing, purses, picture frames, pillows.... everywhere.  Maybe the better question is how could you not notice them? They are really big right now - maybe even huge! I have seen many different varieties out there. Some are made of ribbon, others are layers of folded fabric, I have even seen them made from hoisery and zippers! These are my version...
I love them because there is soooo many combinations to work with. What's your favorite? Purple daisy? Yellow sunflower? Blue rose? Pink Azaela? White cosmos? Someitmes I attach them to hair clips, obviously not for my boys, but for friends who have asked for themselves or their daughters, and sometimes I use broach clips so they can be pinned just about anywhere you like.






I have this fun purple one pinned to my jacket for a little reminder that spring is around the corner!


Which do you like best? For a tutorial on how to make these flowers click here!


Participating in The CSI Project
Visit thecsiproject.com

I am sharing my flowers with....

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

Photobucket









The Trendy Treehouse
 
 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment