Thursday, March 4, 2010

Adventures of an Amateur Blogger

Food. Obviously, Crazy Daisy is about food, but that's not all. Whether creating art work for my boy's rooms, quilting, sewing, even writing, or just crafting of any kind, I usually find myself right in the middle of at least one project! Lately, most of my crafting time has been dedicated to designing Crazy Daisy.  Along my blog designing adventure, I stumbled, and I do mean stumbled, onto several amazing resources that I have to share.

 You will find free backgrounds and blogging secrets. Have you ever wondered how to get rid of those annoying lines that surround your header or how to add your signature? Look here!

Tips are organized by skill level at Sneaky Momma Blog Designs. I love how easy it is to navigate around this blog. Need to add your button? Would you like it to actually link back to your site? Head on over. Did I mention free?

Need fonts? This is your place! Seriously, free and fabulous! Need I say more?

All of these blogs were really helpful, and yes, hopefully you noticed... FREE! Be sure to check them out!

Now back to the crafty side of things! I am finally happy with my blog design and it's time to move along. Here is a sneak peak of what's to come...


Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment