Friday, June 10, 2011

The Little Things {Words To Love By}


I just ran across this on Pinterest. I am so excited. This is it! This is what I mean up above when I say finding joy in life's little moments~ they just knew how to say it better. It sounds so easy, but don't be fooled. I don't really think it is. I think that technology, among other modern day culprits, set up huge road blocks because they prevent us from being present and we have to be present to those around us, to ourselves in fact, or the simple things pass us by and we never even know it! We are always so distracted. We have so much we want to do, so much we have to do. We get sucked in. Take a moment. Be present and aware and waiting for those unexpected moments to grab your heart and make your very favorite memories. The ones you will hold on to and laugh and cry about forever. Seriously, until the day that you aren't anymore. This is what this life should be about, what we all should really be working for. Happiness lies somewhere in these moments, in having them to hold on to when things get difficult. Memories. Precious memories, they are all we have left in the end, our greatest treasures. Go make some. I dare you.
Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment