Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introducing Humming Right Along (and my homemade cake stand)


We celebrated my grandfather's 90 birthday this weekend! He is an inspiration and it was an honor to be  part of the celebration. I made his all-time favorite coconut cake, and my favorite Earl Grey Chocolate Cake for the party. Presentation is everything, and I wanted a fabulous way to display these cakes~ something worthy of this special occasion. But in my little corner of Wyoming we are what I like to call "shopping challenged." What's a girl to do? Make her own! To find out more, follow this link to Humming Right Along. It's a brand new blog that I'm launching with my bestie, Andrea. She has already shared some wonderful ideas and we have been working hard on more projects to share with you. Wander over and let us know what you think!
Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment