Friday, February 4, 2011

Baked Reuben Dip


It's Super Bowl time! What do I we love about gametime? THE FOOD, of course! And here's another fun recipe, just in time! I have seen recipes like this one out there, but none were exactly as I wanted them, so I made one of my own. We had it for Christmas Eve and everyone raved about it! I think you will like it too!

Baked Reuben Dip
*Recipe by Crazy Daisy

Note: I find dips like this work best if you grate your own cheese. The additives in pre-shredded cheese don't lend themselves to melting as well as cheese you prepare yourself. You may also make this dip in the crock pot. Use a 3 qt. Crockpot on low for three hours, stirring occasionally to prevent burned edges.

2 1/2 cups deli corn beef, sliced thin and chopped
16 oz. sauerkraut, rinsed and drained well
2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup mayonnaise
1/8 cup Thousand Island Dressing

Combine all ingredients in a 2 1/2-3 qt baking dish. Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly, 30-45 minutes. Serve with chunks of rye bread, or crackers. We loved it with pretzel chips!

I'm sharing this yumminess with
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party!

Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment