Monday, August 16, 2010

Tuesday Tastes (20)


Welcome to Tuesday Tastes! If you haven't gotten around to looking at last week's links, give a click here. There are some tasty recipes you will want to grab which brings me to the People's Choice Award! The link with the most views goes to

This is such a fun recipe! You get the all the tastes of a corn dog without the frying! You have to love being able to the healthy twist! I know I do! Wander over and grab this one for your recipe box!

I can't wait to see what's been cooking in your kitchens! I am sure to find some inspiration with all of my amazing cooking friends. I love learning from each of you! Let's get this party rolling!

**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted.
Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment