Monday, August 9, 2010

Tuesday Tastes (19)


"Lucy, you have some s'plaining to do!!!"
I need to start this week's Tuesday Tastes by apologizing for last week's party blunder! I was visiting my brother in Seattle with my parents and boys. We had an amazing time - my kiddos even saw the ocean for the first time; however, my brother's internet was down the entire time we were away! Thanks for understanding! I am so glad you gave me another chance and came back this week! Its going to be a great time!


Let's talk about the People's Choice Winner! 53 fabulous recipes were submitted for your browsing pleasure!!!! Wowsers - I am blown away! The link with the most views was

Don't they look amazing? I have always wanted a great recipe for these yummy little treats! How about you? Congratulations Odd Mom!

Well, its about time to get this party started! I am so excited to see what you all have to share this week! With this August heat, I am really need some great inspiration! Thankfully, I have all of you!



**Please note, this party is reserved for recipes - if I can't make it in my kitchen, please save it for a different party. Also, please grab a button or link back to this post. If you aren't linked back to the party, your recipe will be disqualified for the People's Choice Award and/or deleted.
Photobucket










Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment