Tuesday, May 10, 2011

popular mothers day poems for 2011

Mother's Day is one of the most important days in the life of a woman. It is the day when a woman realizes achieve total femininity. Giving life to a creature with flesh and blood is a very emotional feeling. On an occasion like Mother's Day, this feeling becomes ultra special when the whole world bows to greet his spirit and femininity. Even as a child, a newborn baby is unable to express his love for his mother, but that does not mean he / she does not understand its importance. At first Mother's Day, not only realizes the importance of being a single mother, one also filled with gratitude towards his mother. Poets express these feelings better, reading to realize the feelings of First Mother's Day.
 
First Mother's Day
Girls have always dreamed
From one day to be grown;
To have a home and family,
And the children of their own
Because the girls who played the game
With trucks coming embraced;
If grown mums
And now that day has arrived.
To gently hugged in his arms,
The girl is now grown;
It is the sweetest dream I ever dreamed
A baby of their own
In all the years of growth,
In games played by girls;
None will be so sweet
In her first Mother's Day
-By Allison Chambers Coxsey

Tribute to Mother
A picture memory brings me;
I look across the years and see
I myself next to my mother's knee.
I feel your soft hand brake
My selfish moods, and learn more
child blind in one sense of injustice and pain.
But wiser now,
a man grown gray,
the needs of my children are most popular.
punishment from my mother the love I have.
-By John Greenleaf Whittier

My Mother
Who fed me from her gentle breast
And just shut up in his arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses perst?
My mother.
When he left the dream of my eye open
Who was it sung sweet lullaby
And I shook so that I do not mourn?
My mother.
Who sat and watched my baby's head
While sleeping in my bed crib
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My mother.
When pain and sickness made me mourn,
That my eyes looked heavy
And he wept, for fear I die?
My mother.
Who ran to help me when I fell
And it would mean quite a story,
Or kiss the part to be so?
My mother.
Who taught my infant lips to pray,
To love God's holy word and day,
And a nice walk in wisdom?
My mother.
And may never cease to be
Affectionate and kind to you
Who was so kind to me -
My mother
Oh, no, can not bear the thought;
And if God wants to save my life
I hope you will reward your care,
My mother.
When you are weak art, old and gray,
My healthy arm shall be thy stay,
And I will soothe your pain away
My mother
Ans when I see you move your head,
'Twill be my turn to see your bed
And tears of sweet affection shed, -
My mother.
-By Jane Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment