Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cinnamon Honey Butter


I love honey butter, so you can bet I was excited when I found this recipe! It is so easy and probably the best I have ever had. I love it with warm cornbread, but it would be wonderful on toast, bagels, pancakes, and waffles as well! I don't think you will be disappointed!

Cinnamon Honey Butter
* Adapted from Tidy Mom

1 stick of butter, soft (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup honey 
1/2 cup powder sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon

In a mixing bowl, beat honey and butter together until combined. Add powder sugar and cinnamon and beat until mixed evenly. Enjoy! Store any unused portion covered in the refrigerator. Set out to soften before serving!

Now grab your favorite cornbread smear it with your new favorite Cinnamon Honey Butter, and your set!


This yummo honey butter would go perfect with
PS - Tidy Mom posted this as a gift-in-a-jar recipe. If you are interested, check this out!

I'm sharing this yumminess with


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special



Photobucket
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment